Hey parents! If you missed the first practice (or even if you were there) - following are all the files we covered, as well as a listing of teams: Bible...
The Winter Indy has been rescheduled for Saturday, Jan. 12th. Our registration remains the same, so if anyone’s availability has changed, I need to know by Tuesday, Jan. 8th. All the details of travel remain the same for Jan. 12th:
- Meet at gym building at Southeast on the side closet to the Block – 6:00AM
- Carpool to Mount Pleasant (381 N Bluff Rd, Greenwood, IN 46142)
- We will not be stopping for breakfast, so make sure to eat before you come and/or bring some portable snacks to eat!
- Bring a packed lunch or money for fast food lunch
- Bring money for a fast food dinner
- Players should arrive back at Southeast (Block side of the gym building) around 7:3oPM (stay in touch with your student on ETA – please don’t be late picking them up!)
I have assigned driving arrangements (to be announced Saturday morning) for the following drivers: David Jackson, April Daugherty, Bruce Jones, Rick Kelley, Beth Schneider, Tim Hertrick, Tim Rowe. If you are no longer able to drive, please contact me ASAP! Drivers, please save your gas receipts if you would like Bible Bowl to reimburse you and give those to me at practice.
Here is the schedule for Indy:
- 8:15-8:30 Registration
- 8:30-8:45 Opening Meeting
- 9:00-12:00 Round Robin rounds 1-9
- 12:00-12:40 Lunch
- 12:40-4:30 Round Robin rounds 10-21
- 4:30-5:00 Awards
The cost is $15 per player. Since Ben and I won’t be attending this one, please bring your money (checks payable to Southeast) to the next practice you attend.