Southeast has now provided us the permission forms.  If you’ve already filled out this form for another program at church we don’t believe you need to fill out another one.  The forms are found in our documents section.  Middle schoolers need a middle schooler form, high schoolers a high school form, and adults assisting with coaching, quizzing or anything else an adult form.  You won’t need to fill out this form again for junior/high school as long as your child hasn’t moved from junior to high school.

Please print this form and bring it to the next practice.  Thanks!

Leave a Reply