Winter Indy is this Saturday, January 5th! Here are the details:
- Meet at gym building at Southeast on the side closet to the Block – 6:00AM
- Carpool to Mount Pleasant (381 N Bluff Rd, Greenwood, IN 46142)
- We will not be stopping for breakfast, so make sure to eat before you come and/or bring some portable snacks to eat!
- Bring a packed lunch or money for fast food lunch
- Bring money for a fast food dinner
- Players should arrive back at Southeast (Block side of the gym building) around 7:3oPM (stay in touch with your student on ETA – please don’t be late picking them up!)
I have assigned driving arrangements (to be announced Saturday morning) for the following drivers: David Jackson, April Daugherty, Bruce Jones, Rick Kelley, Beth Schneider, Tim Hertrick, Tim Rowe. If you are no longer able to drive, please contact me ASAP! Drivers, please save your gas receipts if you would like Bible Bowl to reimburse you and give those to me at practice.
Here is the schedule for Indy:
- 8:15-8:30 Registration
- 8:30-8:45 Opening Meeting
- 9:00-12:00 Round Robin rounds 1-9
- 12:00-12:40 Lunch
- 12:40-4:30 Round Robin rounds 10-21
- 4:30-5:00 Awards
The cost is $15 per player. Since Ben and I won’t be attending this one, please bring your money (checks payable to Southeast) to the next practice you attend.
Our Block 3 (and final) League is this Sunday, May 7th, from 1:15-5pm. If your student is not attending Nationals, tonight will be his last practice of the season. Please...
It’s time for me to register our group for our National Bible Bowl Tournament! All students and teams are invited and encouraged to attend - it is a culmination of...
I hope the start of this Bible Bowl season has been great for everyone! First, league info - then some important info at the bottom - so read it all!...