This is a reminder that I or Mrs. Dowdy need your permission forms on Monday. These include: Medical POA - notary required! This gives us the right to make a...
Please read this entire post and respond. Registration for Nationals is open! Nationals is Monday, June 20th through Thursday, June 23rd at Milligan University in TN – here is the tentative schedule. While the cost is $245 per head (that includes all your lodging and meals except for fast food meals during travel), we will only require $175 per student (for the first student in a family – $150 for additional sibling players) and donations will cover the additional $70/head, travel expenses, and full coach registrations.
- Please let me know if your student is attending or not by Monday, April 25th.
- I will register all players and coaches/quizmasters/helpers.
- If a non-coach parent or sibling is attending, please register and pay for them yourself by April 29th through your bible bowl account if those people plan to stay and eat on campus (and please let me know so I know everyone who will be attending).
- Your $175 payment will be due by Monday, May 16th. (Check made out to Southeast, give to Maronda Dowdy at Blankenbaker campus or to me at Prospect campus.)
- We will carpool to Milligan, so if you are available to drive, let me know that as well as how many players you can hold.
Please reach out with any questions! Thanks!