I'm so excited to see everyone for our first league of the season! We meet this Sunday the 17th from 1:15-5:00pm at Southeast in room ATCR 206 (2nd floor to...
It’s time for me to register our group for Nationals! We meet at Southeast at 9:45am on Friday, Dec. 2nd and will carpool to Grayson, KY to Kentucky Christian University. We return home Sunday, Dec. 4th around 5pm. The tentative schedule for the tournament can be found here.
We are charging $175 per the first player in a family (this covers registration, food, hotel room, and helps cover the cost of our chaperones) and $150 for each additional player from the same family. Southeast Bible Bowl will cover the cost for coaches. We will also cover the hotel room for any parents who would like to attend and room with their own kids since we need a lot of parents to volunteer to meet Southeast’s chaperone policy of either two, non-related adults per room or else students rooming with their own family. If parents would like to officially register to support National Bible Bowl and receive meals and swag, they will need to pay $130 – otherwise parents can attend for free and take care of their own meals.
- I will register students and coaches.
- If you are a non-coach parent attending and would like to register, you will register yourself on your Bible Bowl account. You will pay $30 upfront online when registering and will send a check for $100 to practice for the remainder which I will pay upon arrival at Nationals.
- If you are a coach, I am assuming I can use you as a chaperone with other students as well and not just your own student.
Here is the response and action I need from you by Friday, October 28th (please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Is your student attending?
- If so, be sure to log in to your Bible Bowl account and double check his or her t-shirt size (the swag will be a hoodie, so your student may prefer to increase the size to make it oversized).
- Are you attending with him or her?
- If so, are you able to drive your student, and are you willing to drive additional students (and if so, how many)?
- If so, do you have experience quizzing/are you willing to be a quizmaster if needed?
Please send cash or one check (made out the Southeast) to practice by Nov. 7th for the corresponding amount as mentioned above:
- $175 for first player in a family
- $150 for each additional player in a family
- $100 if you are a non-coach parent attending who wants to register
Let me know if you have any questions! Thank you!