That's right - block 3 league is Sunday! For those not attending Nationals, this will be the conclusion of the season for them (but stay tuned for info on get-togethers...
It’s time for me to register our group for our National Bible Bowl Tournament! All students and teams are invited and encouraged to attend – it is a culmination of all their efforts for the season! We meet at Southeast at 6am on Friday, Dec. 1st and will carpool to Central Christian College of the Bible in Moberly, MO where our competition is held. We return home Sunday, Dec. 3rd around midnight! Students will be staying with coach and parent church-approved chaperones in the hotel. Breakfasts will be at the hotel while lunches and dinners will be on campus.
Your student’s registration will cover hotel, meals (except for two meals traveling to and from the event), and travel expenses. We are charging $275 for the first student in a family and $250 for each additional player from the same family. Southeast Bible Bowl will cover the registration fees for coaches. If non-coach parents would like to attend, they are expected to register themselves through their account ($130 each – $70 will be paid online upfront and the remaining $60 will need to be paid by check to me made out to Southeast because I pay the balance of everyone with our group at check-in). We will have to work together to decide on hotel arrangements for parents attending – if you can become an approved chaperone then I can include you with our group and cover your hotel room. If you’d prefer not to chaperone, then you’ll need to obtain your own hotel room. For any other visitors who may come for a day to watch games but isn’t attending the entire tournament, they may spectate without registering. But National Bible Bowl does expect anyone taking part in the whole weekend to register.
- I will register all students and coaches attending.
- If you are a non-coach parent attending, you will need to register yourself on your Bible Bowl account by October 20th.
Here is the response and action I need from you by Friday, October 12th (please email me at email@example.com):
- Is your student attending?
- If so, be sure to log in to your Bible Bowl account and double check his or her t-shirt size (the swag will be a hoodie and your student may like that bigger/may prefer to go up a size).
- Are you a parent attending with your student or coach (with or without a student)?
- If so, are you able to drive your student, and are you willing to drive additional students (and if so, how many)?
- If so, are you willing to be a quizmaster if needed?
- If so, are you willing to chaperone a hotel room?
Please send cash or check (made out to Southeast and can be all together on one check) to practice by October 30th for the corresponding amount as mentioned above:
- $275 for first student in a family
- $250 for each additional student in a family
- $60 if you are a non-coach parent attending who registered
Let me know if you have any questions! More details will follow for driving arrangements, paperwork, etc. Travel details/what to bring can be found under our events tab. Thank you!