Nationals is here! Make sure you have your child dropped off at the main lobby of the Galt House at 2pm on Sunday. Ben and I will be there to meet them and get them checked in. As a reminder, click HERE for the Nationals Itinerary. Take note of the following:
- Your child can contact you with more details once we have exact game schedules for your child’s team. We’d love for you to come watch!
- Be sure your child has TENNIS SHOES and long sleeves or jacket (it’s cool down there – 60 degrees) for the Mega Cavern! No open-toed shoes are allowed!
- Dress clothes are required for double elimination days (3 days!). After your child’s team is out, they are permitted to change back into their casual clothes except for the last day, if they are to receive awards on stage (we want them dressed up for pictures!).
- Let me know ASAP if you will be joining your child at Impellizzeri’s Pizza downtown Tuesday night for dinner, if you have not already done so (there are salads available for gluten-free diets).
- We are providing breakfast and lunch on most days in the hotel rooms. For those with gluten-free diets, we will have gluten-free cereal in the morning and gluten-free bread available for the sandwiches.
See you soon!!
I hope the start of this Bible Bowl season has been great for everyone! First, league info - then some important info at the bottom - so read it all!...
This is a reminder that I or Mrs. Dowdy need your permission forms on Monday. These include: Medical POA - notary required! This gives us the right to make a...
The Block 3 test is available using this link. Please have your student take it by 9AM on Friday. Remember that it is closed book, 100 questions, 20 minutes. Our...