I'm so excited to see everyone for our first league of the season! We meet this Sunday the 17th from 1:15-5:00pm at Southeast in room ATCR 206 (2nd floor to...
This is a reminder that I or Mrs. Dowdy need your permission forms on Monday. These include:
- Medical POA – notary required! This gives us the right to make a medical decision on your behalf for your student during Nationals in the case of an emergency (required by Southeast for field trips)
- Middle School Permission form – this is only needed if you are in 6th grade; are a new 7th or 8th grader to the program; or have never traveled with us before (i.e., returning middle schoolers who have already filled them out in the past don’t need to again)
- High School Permission form – this is only needed if you are in 9th grade; are a new 10th, 11th, 12th grader to the program; or have never traveled with us before (i.e., returning high schoolers who have already filled them out in the past don’t need to again)
Your student received hard copies of these, or you can print them from the links above.
- The Nationals schedule can be found at this link.
- Travel plans and what to pack are at this link. Note that if you are driving your own family only, you will just drive straight to KCU and meet us there at 1pm in the Smith building (pull into main entrance and it’s the building to the right of the main building you are facing). I will reach out to you in the next couple days if I need you to drive additional students, and those who are carpooling will meet at church on backside of gym building at Southeast at 9:45am.
Thanks everyone! Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!